Saturday 24 May 2008

Welcome

Hello all, and welcome to the very 1st blog from myself, Alan Young, of 1st Addition Accountancy.

The aim of this blog is to provide a general forum to exchange information and ideas on any matters accounting and business.

A large part of my time these days is spent in an advisory capacity, assisting new and expanding businesses in every aspect of their ongoing growth and development.

Due to my expertise in these fields, I am often called upon to provide features and articles for numerous magazines and web sites, including http://www.enterprisenation.com/, a free resource, to help you start and grow your home based business.

I shall, from time to time, be posting some of these articles here on our blog, and all comments from readers are always welcomed.

Alan Young, FCCA
Managing Director